I am not having a midlife crisis

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordloveaduck

:tongue:

So i may be in my forty's and i may have spent my tax return on a bike instead of putting it away (i'm forty what's the point).

There may also be times that the neighbours curtains twitch so much that they may burst into flames as yet another delivery van pulls up at my door (i'm forty, i'm female and i own a bike)

So i'm forty i own a bike, i'm not as fit as i imagine i am and i have a big love for my selle saddle, pleased to meet you.

PS i don't do pink or pastels........or kittens.

Berties

Fast and careful!
its not a mid life crises,its life as you want to live it,I do what i want when i want to do it,welcome along :hello:

Peteaud

Veteran

So i may be in my forty's and i may have spent my tax return on a bike instead of putting it away (i'm forty what's the point).

There may also be times that the neighbours curtains twitch so much that they may burst into flames as yet another delivery van pulls up at my door (i'm forty, i'm female and i own a bike)

So i'm forty i own a bike, i'm not as fit as i imagine i am and i have a big love for my selle saddle, pleased to meet you.

Shrouds dont have pockets so enjoy it.

:welcome:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hey, you're a young chick!
I'm 49, smoking spinster cat lady, best thing I've ever done is starting to commute to work by bike just under a year ago, due to public transport crisis, as in "where's the bleeding bus".
:welcome: to CChat!

gary in derby

:welcome: so whats not to like? dont worry about what others my think, life is for living, oh by the way 49 overweight but still managed the london2brighton last sunday.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)

So, how old are you again?

Welcome and here's to many happy miles in the saddle. Are you North or South Brum?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Mid-life is exceptionally difficult to spot. It seems to sit there permanently on the horizon in front of you, then one day its behind you. The fact that you can't remember passing it is just the first of many future forgettings.

Top Bottom