I did it, i did it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Yeeeeeeeeeeh:biggrin:
The thing i've been aiming for, for sooo long i have done. 127miles done today:biggrin:
Someone in the club planned a ride into Derbyshire today, going to Buxton. I was up for that.
So, there was two of us, and we went to Buxton. Stopped for a Mars bar to give some more energy. Then carried on to some other little village and filled up on cake.
Want the fastest, but with the wind and the hills my legs were hurting.
Left home at about 8:30, got home at about 5:15pm. Mum wasnt too happy with me being gone so long:laugh:
Who was it that was in the white tranny van, who honked and waved? Looked like Spandex(looked grumpy;):blush:) Was it you Spandex, or was it someone else.
Oh, time was 7:35:29.
Back in second place on cyclogs now aswell:becool:

col

Legendary Member
Nice one,impressive stuff:biggrin:

yenrod

Joe24 said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeh:biggrin:
The thing i've been aiming for, for sooo long i have done. 127miles done today:biggrin:
Someone in the club planned a ride into Derbyshire today, going to Buxton. I was up for that.
So, there was two of us, and we went to Buxton. Stopped for a Mars bar to give some more energy. Then carried on to some other little village and filled up on cake.
Want the fastest, but with the wind and the hills my legs were hurting.
Left home at about 8:30, got home at about 5:15pm. Mum wasnt too happy with me being gone so long:laugh:
Who was it that was in the white tranny van, who honked and waved? Looked like Spandex(looked grumpy;):blush:) Was it you Spandex, or was it someone else.
Oh, time was 7:35:29.
Back in second place on cyclogs now aswell:becool:

You sure you dont mean 127kms...

Thats is one mother of a distance !

Well done !

OP
OP
J

Joe24

No, miles:eek:
Was 6 to Lowdham, then 60 to Buxton.
Some big hills, we went up a 1:6 one(not the steepest of longest) and there were lot of people looking at the views. They gave us strange looks as we went round the top bend :blush:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Thank you :blush:
Wasnt sure if it was you Spandex, the guy sort of looked like you, but he had a bold head.
:blush: he might of taken a fancy to usxx(

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good distance that..

longers

Legendary Member
Good effort Joe :biggrin:,

next time you're in Buxton - you can fill your water bottle from the spring down by the crescent near the Pavilion.

Kovu

Über Member
Well down Joe ... very good effort, my small two miles today is nothing compared to that!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Yeh, your top 20 now Kovu!
Dont go to college tomorrow and just ride, you could soon work your way up;)

Top Bottom