I did it, i did it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Yeh, your top 20 now Kovu!
Dont go to college tomorrow and just ride, you could soon work your way up;)

Bad influance again there :biggrin:
But seriously well done thats some serious miles there xD

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
Well done Joe. That's 200km - sounds much better!! :biggrin:
:ohmy:It is. That makes the distance sound huge:becool:
Woke up this morning feeling a tad hungry. Big bowl of cereal and a home made cob. Had a cob yesterday when i got home but it tasted better today:wacko:
I'm no bad influence. Dont beleive Kovu, shes very mean really, a bad influence! :rolleyes:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy: 127 miles. There are some great views round there. Did you go through Two Dales/Matlock, Joe? I was round there on Saturday. A 20% graded hill hidden around there somewhere. I did a mere 48 miles of it :rolleyes:.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Grrrrrrrrrr I thought my tad over the 100 was going to be the best effort on Cyclogs this month for team Cyclechat.

Well done ;)

OP
OP
J

Joe24

marinyork said:
:smile::ohmy::ohmy: 127 miles. There are some great views round there. Did you go through Two Dales/Matlock, Joe? I was round there on Saturday. A 20% graded hill hidden around there somewhere. I did a mere 48 miles of it ;).
Cheers!:biggrin:
Sort of in that area i think. We went over Crich, which is a pretty steep hill. Monsal Dale to Monsal Head got some good looks from the tourists that had walked up it, or were sitting at the top looking at the views :smile: Beeley was sooo looonnnggg, seemed to go on forever.
Did another hill, went round a courner and it just shot up. Had to quickly get into my easiest gear without loosing much momentum :laugh:
As for the other climbs or areas, i have no idea:wacko: The person i was riding with had a crib sheet with all the villages on. Had to guess a few times, picking either left or right.
The descent down into Elton(i think) was nice, 2 tight hairpins, and another sharp turn at the bottom. Descending from Monsal Dale was even more fun. Started with a hairpin on the first section of downhill, then more twisty courners.
Brilliant fun:becool:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Makes me tired thinking about it now. Legs are still tired.
Was a good bank holiday weekend riding really. Lovely weather, which made it all easier.
wish i had done an extra 3 miles though, would of been 200miles over sunday/monday. But that will have to be for my next ride:biggrin:

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
I'm no bad influence. Dont beleive Kovu, shes very mean really, a bad influence! :laugh:

:ohmy: I am offended at that comment. I'm not the one trying to convince someone to scive off college :tongue:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Kovu said:
:ohmy: I am offended at that comment. I'm not the one trying to convince someone to scive off college :ohmy:

:laugh:
It was just a suggestion. A bloody good one if you ask me;)

The guy i was riding with thought we could of done it faster :tongue:

Top Bottom