I don't know how you guys cope!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Work! I'm part time on a Sunday, and just did my first proper day today ... it was good. But I am beat now, very tired and dreading college tomorrow. But it was good. Just don't know how people can do a full time job :bravo:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
this place helps :smile:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
You are right Alec, I thought I'll come on here and read a few things to make me smile.

Aye RT, the money will sure help me get thorough it I am sure, just have to wait that month out!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
At the dread of sounding like your mum, have a meal, a bath/shower and then an early night. You will recover in time for the morning. No going out drinking and doing other things that you youngsters do:ohmy:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Paulus said:
At the dread of sounding like your mum, have a meal, a bath/shower and then an early night. You will recover in time for the morning. No going out drinking and doing other things that you youngsters do:ohmy:

:smile: Kovu doesn't do those things ...... sometimes :blush:
I'm going to have an earlier night then usual though, it's just taken a lot out of me because of being the first day, be ok I guess after a month or so.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Paulus said:

sod that kovu, do it while you're still young, fit and child free enough to get away with it!

having to get up for work having only got in from a night clubbing at 3am is part of life's rich pageant. don't drive in though…

Noodley

Kovu said:
:blush: Kovu doesn't do those things .......

Speaking about yourself in the third person has been shown to add to tiredness...:smile:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
sod that kovu, do it while you're still young, fit and child free enough to get away with it!

having to get up for work having only got in from a night clubbing at 3am is part of life's rich pageant. don't drive in though…

I'm glad people see it that way! If you can't do it now when can you do it! :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Its all very easy, i mean even going to 6th form and doing as many lessons as i do is hard.:smile:
Lieing around in a nice leather recliner is even harder.
Oh, and cycling on weekends for long times is even harder.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Its all very easy, i mean even going to 6th form and doing as many lessons as i do is hard.:smile:
Lieing around in a nice leather recliner is even harder.
Oh, and cycling on weekends for long times is even harder.

Seriously gonna start that again? :blush:B)

Mannn it is hard though, be even tougher once college is over and all and I have to get a real job.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Kovu said:
Seriously gonna start that again? :smile::blush:

Mannn it is hard though, be even tougher once college is over and all and I have to get a real job.

Yes:biggrin:
2 lessons tomorrow, 2nd and 4th. 2nd is Digital Photography, so that will be sitting around talking, maybe taking a few pictures, whilst lieing in my leather recliner:biggrin:

Top Bottom