I got whistled at in Safeways!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Mr Phoebus said:
I can't remember if some of them was in Fine Fare or Key Markets?
Blood ell Fine Fare, that was a long time ago. I'd forgotten that Supermarket existed until I read your post. Horrible orange logo they used to have, I think. A bit like Sainsbury orange but sun-faded.

Mr Phoebus

Maz said:
Blood ell Fine Fare, that was a long time ago. I'd forgotten that Supermarket existed until I read your post. Horrible orange logo they used to have, I think. A bit like Sainsbury orange but sun-faded.

Do you remember the TV ads with Gordon Jackson? :smile:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Waitrose Billericay it was...they're all the same to me!

You must be one of the other poor blighters that ended up with a waitrose instead of a morrisons too!

Globalti

Legendary Member
I was once unloading the bike from the car boot when two women on horses came around the corner behind me. One of them exclaimed loudly: "Cor! We don't get much of that around here!"

Last Friday I rode over to Preston station and found myself self-consciously standing on the platform with bike and dressed in shorts and cycling shirt, surrounded by commuters. I was certainly aware of a few young women glancing surreptitiously over and checking out the packet. Wish I'd stuffed that banana down my pants instead of eating it....

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I put this on C+ once, but while I was having a vasectomy, the nurse (having complimented me on the closeness of my self-shave of nether regions for the purposes of the op) then told me I had muscly legs... was she trying to talk me out of a vasectomy, so that I could sire her some offspring? In my middle-aged way, I like to think that's true. :rolleyes:

Fnaar said:
I put this on C+ once, but while I was having a vasectomy, the nurse (having complimented me on the closeness of my self-shave of nether regions for the purposes of the op) then told me I had muscly legs... was she trying to talk me out of a vasectomy, so that I could sire her some offspring? In my middle-aged way, I like to think that's true. :rolleyes:

She said "mussely legs..." - really hard to open and smelled a tad fishy... :ohmy:

Abitrary

I get this a lot BTFB.

You'll find that it 'plateaus' though i.e. there will be a sharp rise in smiling, wolf-whistling and sort of attempts at conversations, but if will just level out without going any further.

It just eventually turns into background noise without the promise of a lay.

Top Bottom