I saw a white dog turd tonight!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

I don't think I've seen one since my childhood. A very rare sight indeed. Talk about the current fashion for all things retro! If i'd had a camera with me I would've snapped it to share with you all :eek:

Night Train

Maker of Things
If you had a camera I wonder what other peds would have thought.

'What are you doing?'
'Photographing a turd.'
'Why?'
'To show to some cyclists on the internet!'
'Weirdo!'
:eek:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought that stuff was extinct.You should put it on Ebay Renard, there may be some people who would take the delight in white poo one step further than merely wanting to photograph it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::girl::eek::tongue:

Hey, if there's a market for white dog turds, I've got a can of paint.

Come to think of it, how do you know it wasn't a ghost turd?

bonj2

Lisa21 said:
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought that stuff was extinct.You should put it on Ebay Renard, there may be some people who would take the delight in white poo one step further than merely wanting to photograph it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::girl::biggrin::tongue:

no, it's just the dogs that shoot it are extinct.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Renard said:
I don't think I've seen one since my childhood. A very rare sight indeed. Talk about the current fashion for all things retro! If i'd had a camera with me I would've snapped it to share with you all :biggrin:

It's a shame you didnt.... white dog poo truly is a seldom seen sight these days!

Congratulations! :biggrin::laugh:

Our dog has been producing multi-coloured poo for the last few days ... she ate some of the kids crayons.

Top Bottom