i wanna go here...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gratts

However 'tamed' they are I'd never trust such a powerful wild animal like that.
I'm staying at home ;)

longers

Legendary Member
and while you are in it you are separated from the great white giants by a very thick protective glass divider.

That makes it sound more attractive ;)

I've just packed my bags ;)

gratts

That picture is very misleading at a glance. Thought they were just swimming around together ;)
On second look I see the glass, and I'll sneak in the suitcase ;)

rikki

Legendary Member
looks like fun though.

makes swimming with dolphins seem tame.

how cold is the water?

Noodley

I saw Polar bears at Edinburgh Zoo, and I was just as wet as being in the water. I was also a few inches of glass away from wild cats...

...over-hyped 'being in the water' nonsense IMO. Go and see them for real in their environment if you really want.

Noodley said:
..unless you have been swimming in the wild with dolphins. No tourist trail, etc...
Nearest I have got to that was going out on a boat to find some dolphins to swim with off Bay of Islands , North Island, New Zealand but unfortunatly they had young dolphins with them, and we wre not allowed to get in the water with them. nice to look down into the water and see them swimming just below you though.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
oxbob said:
You gone off sea lion's then buggi?

never... but i luuurrrve polar bears too. they look soooo cuddly

rikki said:
looks like fun though.

makes swimming with dolphins seem tame.

how cold is the water?

probably FECKING freezing i would say LOL

Noodley said:
I saw Polar bears at Edinburgh Zoo, and I was just as wet as being in the water. I was also a few inches of glass away from wild cats...

...over-hyped 'being in the water' nonsense IMO. Go and see them for real in their environment if you really want.

i am. this is where i have decided to go

www.lazybearlodge.com

and i'm gonna pop to the habitat on the way back and swim with the polar bear.

feck the new bathroom... i'm off on holiday ;) (just a small matter of finding £2k first)

Noodley

buggi said:
i am. this is where i have decided to go

www.lazybearlodge.com

and i'm gonna pop to the habitat on the way back and swim with the polar bear.

feck the new bathroom... i'm off on holiday ;) (just a small matter of finding £2k first)

Excellent, but I reckon you should tell the whale you are coming so it cheers up a bit ;)

Top Bottom