ilovebikes hits a maiden Hilly Hundred

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
Davywalnuts said:
Hey, well done! And well done Aperitif again!

Funny how both bikes that took the cyclist over the magic number look the same! ish...

yer both very smart looking bikes, one marginally smarter than the other eh?:biggrin:

i was up to 136.2 miles by the time i rolled up to my front door, and was pretty much spent by then :biggrin:, saying that it was great fun, made all the better by the fine company :thumbsup::thumbsup:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
...and here's the footage. You will note the man in question is almost always sat infront of me.

Oh, apart from one little slip up where he went chasing a poor girl down for having the audacity to overtake. Then he was a few miles up the road :biggrin:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
We have good taste! haha! Indeed, thanks! hehe! One marginally older than the other too.. but that does reflect its owners!

136.2!!!! I was zombied at 114.2!! Bloody well done then!! Aperitif is our leader leader! lol!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
We'd done the fnrttc and decided to ride back to London. Andy had done 100 miles and we'd stopped to take a photo,shortly after Aperitif turned off to head towards Staines and we (Brian Andy Andy and me) continued towards London.Brian turned off at Coulsden, thanks Brian.
The Addiscombe chain gang passed us and Andy jumped on to their wheel:ohmy: I couldn't believe it he was just spinning away.
Well done Andy.

iLB

Hello there
your too kind, please form an orderly cue for autographs :biggrin::biggrin:

but seriously there were four other guys who bravely did the return leg, and 42 people who all managed the L2B through the night, so best i say congrats to everyone b4 my head dissapears up my own A*$e again... :thumbsup:

got-to-get-fit

has anyone noticed the sign behind him, FAYGATE.......re-arrange the letters and you begin to wonder if the inhabitants of that particular village 'bat for the other team' having obviously stumbled into a GAYFATE:tongue::laugh:

Top Bottom