Is this a bad sign......?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Havent gone for a ride today and I REALLY miss it:angry: Had about half an hour sleep last night and feel awful today with a blinding headache and just dont feel "right"xx(-must have got a bug or something as I didnt feel great yesterday and found my usual evening ride really hard going.As a result Iv not gone into work today and just chilled out at home but cant wait to get back on my bike even though I really dont feel like it today.Think I feel a bit guilty too. Am I now an addict??!!At least the weekend is coming up and im already plotting my rides!!:biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
You're a Junkie... already! :biggrin::thumbsup:

I think the current fair weather is probably also a factor - is for me anyway. Somehow seems like such a waste to not utilise the fine conditions for a fun ride.

Regards,
SD

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yes, it can be very dangerous unless treated immediately with another cycle!

You sound unwell Lisa21, I'm sure it'll change with some rest. Or maybe it's the heat.

Davidc

Guru
Lisa21 said:
Havent gone for a ride today and I REALLY miss it......... Am I now an addict??!!At least the weekend is coming up and im already plotting my rides!!:biggrin:

Yes

There's no cure

You now need to give someone power of attorney over your money and affairs before you start spending more than you can afford on bikes and accessories.

:biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Thanx guys. Its not the heat as its not that nice here,last weekend was the best weather wise. Hopefully the sun will come back for this weekend so I can feed my addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: Am feelin poorly today thoxx(

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i'm missing my commute rides as i'm on jury service this week (should end tomorrow) but i've got a club run and a family ride planned for the weekend, so hopefully that will sort me out.

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Ha! Ha! Think your right there!-nobody warned me it would be so addictive:ohmy:
Plan to go out Sat&Sun and hopefully on Sun Ill try to do my first 30 miler:biggrin:
Should feel much better then!:bravo:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I have a twist on the above CoG. I am feeling rough Today (nasty chesty cough has come on over the past 24hrs) so I'm considering not going in Tomorrow. Have done all I need to this week that's really pressing plus the Boss is off himself. Might take a rare sickie but go for a medicinal cycle ride... the exercise and sunshine will be beneficial, I think. Does that sound like too much of a p*ss take? :bravo:

Top Bottom