Is this bike worth nearly 2 grand?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I've got a 1980's road bike in the shed. Maybe I should ask Hellfrauds to get me two grand for it?
You do understand how shops work don't you?

Planet X has bought holdsworth name and are doing far east replicas at the same sort of price.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Bikes are worth every penny if your heart wants it bad enough and if you can afford it. Remember, you can't take it with you. I've got a house and garage full of overpriced goodies and i don't regret buying any of them, if it makes you happy then go for it.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
If I were to spend £2k on a steel it would be the Croix de Fer 931

croix-de-fer-931.jpg
I like the other steel bike they do, a bit more though
frame-volare-953.jpg

jayonabike