Is this chap's bike too small?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Or is it the camera angle? I've heard pro riders ride bikes a couple of sizes smaller than their recommended size to save on weight, and they perform better.

watson_00001722052_pink.jpg

@Accy cyclist, you need to read those 17 personal messages!

upload_2016-5-1_13-52-6-png.126723

kiriyama

Camera angle by the look of it. Bikes leaning to the right makes the rider look bigger. Seat post looks a reasonable hight.

midlife

Guru
If you mentally superimpose his head against one of the wheels it looks huge :smile:

Either camera angle or alien......

big_brain_alien.jpg

It's 50/50 :smile:

Shaun

screenman

Legendary Member
I have never heard of a pro selecting to ride a bike that does not fit them, where did you get your information from Accy.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
And with uci weight limit thats easily reachable even on big frames ...........

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Its well known that cav in his first season with ettix used 48cm frame instead of his usual 52cm setup as he wanted to try something diffferent. He added a longer stem and layback seatpost to get the position right, it helped him to get lower and more aero in the sprint

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Its well known that cav in his first season with ettix used 48cm frame instead of his usual 52cm setup as he wanted to try something diffferent. He added a longer stem and layback seatpost to get the position right, it helped him to get lower and more aero in the sprint
Pretty much what is happening with my TT bike . I knew there would be a good reason . :laugh:

Top Bottom