It's not often I lust after material things...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I've fancied one of these ever since we saw some in Geneva a few years back. You can carry a passenger and stay out of the rain. You don't even have to pedal it.

You do, however, have to pay rather a lot of money for it. About four times as much as I've ever paid for a car in fact...

Night Train

Maker of Things
The Aerorider is electric assist too and in Europe they don't have the same speed and power limitations we have here as they tax it as a moped.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
You do, however, have to pay rather a lot of money for it. About four times as much as I've ever paid for a car in fact...

I think the Borealis will come in at about 6 - 7 times what I've ever paid for a car - but then I've only ever owned one car and it was a very cheap one...:smile:

Actually, like the Borealis, that car, by the time I sold it on, had holes in the floor to put your feet through...;)

Dayvo

just passin' through
Very stylish, indeed!

I bet all those Grand Prix (pricks?) drivers' cars are really like that, with their legs going like the clappers out of sight under the bodywork! :smile:

Lardyboy

A very nice set of wheels there Arch. However, Chris De Burgh, Chris De F***ing Burgh!!!!! How could you inflict him on the unwary? :smile:;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dayvo said:
Very stylish, indeed!

I bet all those Grand Prix (pricks?) drivers' cars are really like that, with their legs going like the clappers out of sight under the bodywork! :smile:

;)

I think it's part of the appeal that the legs are hidden, so it looks effortless to an outsider, unless you are going so hard your head bobs about - and most recumbent riders don't bob their heads much... So the thing just seems to glide along..

Actually, when the ICE guy unloaded it on Friday, he just gave it a little push and let go and it trundled over to the stand on it's own, and even then it looked fast!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Lardyboy said:
A very nice set of wheels there Arch. However, Chris De Burgh, Chris De F***ing Burgh!!!!! How could you inflict him on the unwary? :smile::blush:

Sorry, I didn't make the film so I didn't choose the track.;)

Although I quite like that one...

Lardyboy

Arch said:
Sorry, I didn't make the film so I didn't choose the track.:smile:

Although I quite like that one...

As long as its in the privacy of your own home, I have no objections. ;):blush:

simonali

Guru
Chris De-effin'-Burgh!! :smile: ;)

I've got to go up casualty now to get these pencils I've just hammered into my ears removed.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Lardyboy said:
As long as its in the privacy of your own home, I have no objections. ;):tongue:

I'll admt to buying that a s a single when it came out (hey, I was young, impressionable :laugh:. However, it should only EVER be played at Christmas!

Lardyboy

Fnaar said:
I'll admt to buying that a s a single when it came out (hey, I was young, impressionable :blush:. However, it should only EVER be played at Christmas!

I think you've made a typing error Fnaar. You've forgotten the "N"! :angry:;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Lardyboy said:
I think you've made a typing error Fnaar. You've forgotten the "N"! :blush:;)
Amended below:

However, it should only EVER be played at Christmas N :angry:

Top Bottom