It's quiet here this evening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Joe24 said:
Oh yes
And they didnt put that inside it either! Gave me that in 2 little packets at the side:angry:

cheap ;)

GrasB

Veteran
What am I doing? Reading & surfing the net really, just waiting for the phone call from the GF to tell me she & her friends need to be picked up.

Joe24, they don't know how to make a jacket potato? FFS! how can they justify having it on the menu? I thought everyone knows you cut the butter, yes Jane it needs to be butter, into the potato to make it nice n' soft then the cheese & finally the beans are ladled over the top to make this classic dish?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
GrasB said:
What am I doing? Reading & surfing the net really, just waiting for the phone call from the GF to tell me she & her friends need to be picked up.

Joe24, they don't know how to make a jacket potato? FFS! how can they justify having it on the menu? I thought everyone knows you cut the butter, yes Jane it needs to be butter, into the potato to make it nice n' soft then the cheese & finally the beans are ladled over the top to make this classic dish?

Exactly
Not even done properly on both sides, bottom side was abit underdone top not bad, slightly overdone, but fine.
£4.something aswell with the extra topping i had(beans)

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Joe24 said:
Exactly
Not even done properly on both sides, bottom side was abit underdone top not bad, slightly overdone, but fine.
£4.something aswell with the extra topping i had(beans)

Aaaah the musical fruit :biggrin:

Top Bottom