It's quiet here this evening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Crackle said:
Very good and yes it's OK, I'm just feeling grumpy. It's just the one dog mind, at different ages.

We all get and are allowed to be grumpy so don't worry. I don't like being woken up either, from a nice sleep.

Nice dog by the way, really. I have a staffy, she is bonkers, I must put a pic of her on my profile, she is better looking than me ;)

Well it was a virtual sleep ;) though the headache is real.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I spent the day with my GF today, we went to White Post Farm, then to a cafe, then was cuddles up on the sofa.
Very nice.

Im back now though Jane, so dont worry;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Joe24 said:
I spent the day with my GF today, we went to White Post Farm, then to a cafe, then was cuddles up on the sofa.
Very nice.

Soppy tw*t!

:thumbsup::laugh::biggrin: ;);)

Joe24

Wigsie said:
Soppy tw*t!

:thumbsup::laugh::biggrin: ;);)

Its good there, i get brough food and drink, and dont have to move:thumbsup::laugh:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Joe24 said:
Very nice.

Well hello Joe, that is why it has been quiet here, you were not on line, but I have been having fun in your absence ;)

Joe24

Crackle said:
Where? The farm or the cafe?

No, at her house, i had to walk* around that.
The cafe there was pretty shoot, actually.
Didnt do the jacket potato right, i asked for it with butter and cheese, they had the potato in the middle, with the cheese on one side of the plate, and beans on the other.
Now what the **** is the point in that, i wanted that INSIDE the potato:angry:

;)

Joe24 said:
No, at her house, i had to walk* around that.
The cafe there was pretty shoot, actually.
Didnt do the jacket potato right, i asked for it with butter and cheese, they had the potato in the middle, with the cheese on one side of the plate, and beans on the other.
Now what the **** is the point in that, i wanted that INSIDE the potato:angry:

;)
You should've asked for a doggy bag, taken it to your girlfriends and got them to sort it to your liking.

Top Bottom