It's time!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
IMG_20151201_001706.jpg

Just a thought....

Cubist

Still wavin'
Mrs Cube has just unveiled some enormous tapestry type things with 25 pockets, each containing a choccy treat and handed them to the kids. Their little faces were such a delight, it brought me close to tears. ( they were 18 in November....)

I'm only jealous. When I was little we used to look forward to a cartoon picture of a bell or some holly.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mrs Cube has just unveiled some enormous tapestry type things with 25 pockets, each containing a choccy treat and handed them to the kids. Their little faces were such a delight, it brought me close to tears. ( they were 18 in November....)

I'm only jealous. When I was little we used to look forward to a cartoon picture of a bell or some holly.
My mum made ours when the kids were little, and it has little felt figures that Velcro on to the central area... Only we lost a couple so the kids remade some so it's not the standard nativity scene... There is a snowman, reindeer, and a mutant pig in the pockets (with chocolate as well).

ScotiaLass

Guru
That horrible "foreign" Kinder egg tasting chocolate in most advent calendars tastes xx(
You need one of these, mmmmm

76c_1014.jpg

Top Bottom