I've buggered me knee.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

If it doesn't clear in a couple of days I will get it checked. I don't think I've done anything major, it's just the way my knees are built. I've had minor problems with them since age 11. If I'd ever had the talent to be a professional sportsman, then they would have forced early retirement I'm sure.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Buggered knee? You want to see mine. I've got a bruise on it that is, if possible, bigger than the knee itself! It's MASSIVE! I accidentally cracked it on the corner of an open door on Saturday and it's in the full flush of bruisy bloom right now. Fortunately, it's on the patella and so is not weight-bearing and doesn't affect my riding.

(I thought I posted here yesterday...)

Crackle, go and get it checked. Your knee shouldn't just give way. That suggests that something is wrong (i.e. cartilage or ligament). It really is best to get it checked early, as if a problem is left unchecked it can cause further problems later.

I should know, I have the right knee of a 70 year old who doesn't have good knees. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

magnatom said:
(I thought I posted here yesterday...)

Crackle, go and get it checked. Your knee shouldn't just give way. That suggests that something is wrong (i.e. cartilage or ligament). It really is best to get it checked early, as if a problem is left unchecked it can cause further problems later.

I should know, I have the right knee of a 70 year old who doesn't have good knees. :thumbsup:

I have access to good advice, don't worry. The giving way has been replaced with pain and stiffness. Unfortunately today is not a day I can keep weight off it.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
We are nothing without our knees, take good care M8.

Top Bottom