James' Bond's Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

saddlesoar

A very juvenile Friday afternoon post!

With everything becoming so eco friendly what gadgets would James Bond have on his MI6 issue push bike?

Obviously lasers attached to the handlebar.

And if he had an MI6 tandem, the back seat could be an ejector saddle!

snorri

Legendary Member
It would have to have a suitably strengthened back carrier for transporting his love interest of the day.:sad:

spindrift

ReRoyale.jpg

Amanda P

Legendary Member
It would of course be a British bike. So what would it be?

Custom steel? A Thorn? (surely not). Something quirky and beautiful like one of those stainless steel Moulton New Series?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
OI!! Thorns can be beautiful. How about a Pashley Phantom anyway...the most beautiful bike I've ever seen!

It would need a very precise saddle anyway to keep Mr Bond/Craig's crown jewels in tip top working order.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Steady, Cathryn. I never said Thorns weren't beautiful (I wouldn't dare in your hearing!) Just a bit... utilitarian, maybe for the likes of 007. I'm looking for the bike equivalent of the Aston Martin DB-whatever that Bond drives, and I'm just not sure that a Thorn is it.

The Moulton's suspension would certainly cosset the crown jewels nicely...

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I accept Thorns are a bit utilitarian for Bond!! No offence taken.

I like the idea of towing a bed behind Liesl in case I get a bit frisky.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
No no - that would be like Bond driving a camper van. Unthinkable.

You take your female spy, on her bike (now what would thatbe?) to the Dorchester Hotel for that sort of thing.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
He'd have a really loud airzound thing, possibly filled with cyanide gas, and maybe an bell that turns into a hand grenade.

Top Bottom