Jazz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I've listened to a few of these links now but has anyone got a link where they're not just tuning up?
Harsh, it would not be good for us all to be the same

D

Deleted member 26715

Ignore me I'm just indulging in a bit of gentle leg pulling, I entirely agree it wouldn't be good if we were all the same. Still, now I see a connection between sockless sandal wearers and jazz.
Maybe I should have put

Harsh, although I agree :smile: (it would not be good for us all to be the same)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I've listened to a few of these links now but has anyone got a link where they're not just tuning up?
giphy.gif

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Jet Black (the drummer) was in his thirties at the time. He can't perform live now. Cornwell has left, but Jean Jacque Burnel and Dave Greenfield are still going strong
JJB did look a lot younger than the others, probably only a few years older than me. (I just looked it up - he is 4 years older than me, so 64 now.)

Mr Celine

Discordian

The first track on the studio album that featured this track is a bit like that. Luckily for you I can't find a link to it online, so here we are all tuned up ....

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Don't know whether it qualifies as jazz, and can't find it on the tube anyway, but I really like Barbara Thompson's Appia Suite on the Heavenly Bodies LP - five tracks inspired by the wonderful surrealist paintings of Dominique Appia. In fact I'm so p'd off that I can't find it, I'm inclined to inflict on you two tracks from the 60's by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.

Top Bottom