Jazz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I hope he opened a plain capped beer right in front of you, by way of revenge, you bounder.
Funnily enough, he went on to mention that he was going to some shite music* event this weekend and was going for beer beforehand - turns out he likes his beer, and knows a thing or two about decent brews** and we were able to converse about cappage; he was in agreement that proper cappage is a good thing.

* Jazz (in case anyone was in doubt)
** I know, I know - I don't

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Funnily enough, he went on to mention that he was going to some shite music* event this weekend and was going for beer beforehand - turns out he likes his beer, and knows a thing or two about decent brews** and we were able to converse about cappage; he was in agreement that proper cappage is a good thing.

* Jazz (in case anyone was in doubt)
** I know, I know - I don't
sobeautiful.gif

Your story has warmed my heart.

OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
[QUOTE 4480767, member: 259"]I'll see your Spyro Gyra and I'll raise you a Level 42. :blink:[/QUOTE]
Yup going to see them in October cant wait :smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member

Last edited:

jim55

Guru
With the exception of a few songs , I can't get it , it's as if everybody in the band is playing a diff tune ( all at onetime ) complete bollocks if u ask me , and I bet the ones I like aren't true jazz

Jazz ,,,, ppffft,,,, jazz mag more like

Tim Hall

[QUOTE 4481998, member: 43827"]To my uneducated ear most jazz equates to musicians' masturbation. Better carried out in a dark room with not too many watching.

Not that I have much experience of either activity of course.[/QUOTE]
YAJoeyTheLipsFaginAICMFP

Top Bottom