Job applications and search engines.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Just googled my name along with facebook & twitter and depending on which one you go for, I'm dead, in prison, no longer resident in this country or wanted by various law enforcement agencies worldwide.

I'm aware that there are at least five facebook accounts opened in my name. Told this by a relative who wondered why I never replied to him.

Ive just googled my name, and it hasn't come up anywhere even though im on facebook, though I do keep it private. I only have Fb to keep in touch with friends who live far away from me

Last edited:

montage

God Almighty
Erm... no i don't think so.

Can you contact the forum and ask them to remove the post / alter it? Worth a shot

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
I'm a Female Soldier - wrong.
I'm an Android Developer - ding ding ding, correct!
I'm a Freelancer - ding ding ding, correct!

And, it helped me find some photos I forgot I had taken quite a few years ago.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24319803@N02/

My search probably gives me a bit of booster if they search for me :-)

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Can you contact the forum and ask them to remove the post / alter it? Worth a shot
I am thinking of contacting Google and Bing to ask them to remove the listing. Once one has clicked on the result it's fairly clear it's not me as it's a different part of Lancashire, and I'm far better looking :smile:

pauldavid

Veteran
One of me is a multiple murderer!:ohmy:

Might look into buying a gun now I know I'm not a bad shot, could save fortune on the food bills. Wonder what cat and squirrel taste like?:gun:

Top Bottom