Just popped into 'Politics and Life' and quickly extracted myself...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

Which thread ?

Danny

Legendary Member
I'm sure the participants are have a great time. If they weren't throwing abuse at each other in Politics and Life, they'd be in some dark S&M club whipping each other instead.

LLB

Dannyg said:
I'm sure the participants are have a great time. If they weren't throwing abuse at each other in Politics and Life, they'd be in some dark S&M club whipping each other instead.

I'm more Sado than Masochist myself, pass me the cat-o-nine-tails, MrP will be along in a bit B)

yello

Whilst I think the abuse is misplaced, I do find it amusing (so long as it doesn't come my way!). The thing that gets me is how brainy it all gets. I mean, I don't consider myself stupid by any means but sometimes the threads become like lectures. Worse still, like I've wondered into the wrong lecture theatre! I read some posts and I could swear they're not in a language I understand! I really have no idea what the person is saying!! And I quickly loose interest in something when I haven't a clue what's going on.

LLB

yello said:
Whilst I think the abuse is misplaced, I do find it amusing (so long as it doesn't come my way!). The thing that gets me is how brainy it all gets. I mean, I don't consider myself stupid by any means but sometimes the threads become like lectures. Worse still, like I've wondered into the wrong lecture theatre! I read some posts and I could swear they're not in a language I understand! I really have no idea what the person is saying!! And I quickly loose interest in something when I haven't a clue what's going on.

It can become a bit of a pomposity contest amongst some B)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
There are actually some really solid debates going on there at the moment. Of course there are some people who are incapable of stringing a few coherent sentences together, and seem to have the memory of a goldfish...

I do get a bit bored with people who think it is worth complaining about the fact that there is a section of the forum that other people enjoy and find worthwhile, but that they don't want to visit... what is the point of that?

yello

Flying_Monkey said:
I do get a bit bored with people who think it is worth complaining about the fact that there is a section of the forum that other people enjoy and find worthwhile

Are people complaining or commenting?

Let those incapable of stringing intelligent sentences together come together and.... er, dunno... sounded good up until that point. Form a forum??

Nah, I personally am not having a dig FM. It's cool that people enjoy the debate, I've no problem with that. I just wish I understood some of it sometimes!

Top Bottom