Kirsty Boden-Another silly little girl who wants to ram cyclists off the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The fact that you can find out so much about her online is down to her.
The fact that anyone would want to find out anything much about her online is very much down to them.

And a bit weird. I wonder if the cyclists baying at her are half as brave in real life as they are on social media. Everyone, it seems, is a keyboard warrior upholding the rights of cyclists when it comes to targeting a "silly little girl" on-line whilst in the real world such righteous campaigners seem to be in short supply.

Attacking her, whilst perhaps making one feel good, doesn't begin to scratch the surface of the problem.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
To be fair, that does seem quite critical.
Also in their defence the town centre pavé is pretty punishing.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
The fact that anyone would want to find out anything much about her online is very much down to them.

And a bit weird. I wonder if the cyclists baying at her are half as brave in real life as they are on social media. Everyone, it seems, is a keyboard warrior upholding the rights of cyclists when it comes to targeting a "silly little girl" on-line whilst in the real world such righteous campaigners seem to be in short supply.

Attacking her, whilst perhaps making one feel good, doesn't begin to scratch the surface of the problem.

Given there are (at least) two current threads on here from regulars who have recently been deliberately knocked off their bikes, and i dare say nearly everyone on here has been deliberately driven at - either with truly murderous intent, or being charitable, attempting to frighten, a fair bit of anger is justified, even if the intend of the remark was sub-Clarkson banter.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Given there are (at least) two current threads on here from regulars who have recently been deliberately knocked off their bikes, and i dare say nearly everyone on here has been deliberately driven at - either with truly murderous intent, or being charitable, attempting to frighten, a fair bit of anger is justified, even if the intend of the remark was sub-Clarkson banter.
The anger is entirely justified. The manner of the expression of too much of it isn't.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I think that "stalking" is a bit of an extreme description in the case of Ms Boden. Just type her name into Google and you will see that she was all over social media sites like a rash well before her unfortunate comment became known.

Top Bottom