Kiwi living in Lancashire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey...How's it going?
I have kept looking at Cycle Chat and FINALLY got round to joining up and wishing everyone a big hello. Having lived over here since 98 I have got back into cycling properly early last year (when I joined the cycle club). I bought myself a new red carbon road bike late last year and this year my plan is to crack the 100mile in a single day. I was out yesterday and I plan to go out with the club tomorrow as I am completely addicted to cycling.
I generally ride from Hoghton and out towards Longridge, Chipping, Clitheroe, Blackburn etc...
We are spoilt for choice in riding up north. Absolutely marvellous - Lancashire, Yorkshire and the Lakes. You just cant beat it!!!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Welcome aboard Kiwi-Sal

trio25

Über Member
Perfect area for road riding!

andynlorrs

Hey...How's it going?
I have kept looking at Cycle Chat and FINALLY got round to joining up and wishing everyone a big hello. Having lived over here since 98 I have got back into cycling properly early last year (when I joined the cycle club). I bought myself a new red carbon road bike late last year and this year my plan is to crack the 100mile in a single day. I was out yesterday and I plan to go out with the club tomorrow as I am completely addicted to cycling.
I generally ride from Hoghton and out towards Longridge, Chipping, Clitheroe, Blackburn etc...
We are spoilt for choice in riding up north. Absolutely marvellous - Lancashire, Yorkshire and the Lakes. You just cant beat it!!!

Top Bottom