Kiwi living in Lancashire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
kiwi-Sal

kiwi-Sal

Welcome.
Am I a bit late? :tongue:

Errrr....yep....about 6 months. I'm the tall brunette you met on Colin's ride...doh!

So while I've got your interest - That reminds me did Colin mention any rides he is planning? I havent seen any posted just wondered if he mentioned anything on the Rutland ride last month?

OP
OP
kiwi-Sal

kiwi-Sal

Errrr....yep....about 6 months. I'm the tall brunette you met on Colin's ride...doh!

So while I've got your interest - That reminds me did Colin mention any rides he is planning? I havent seen any posted just wondered if he mentioned anything on the Rutland ride last month?

Just seen Colin's 15th July ride so answered my own question. I think I'm having a Monday.....

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

After about 15 long rides with potsy, you start to get used to his sense of humour! Just pay careful attention to the smilies ... ;)

OP
OP
kiwi-Sal

kiwi-Sal

Kiwi Sal, were you out Clitheroe and Chatburn way yesterday afternoon, by any chance?

I think you are referring to Sunday. I was out but not up that way. I was doing the Blackburn, Chorley and Preston loop. When the football was on. Brilliant as no cars on he road!

Top Bottom