Landis 'fesses up?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chuffy said:
I'm kind of on the fence here.
Yes, litigation would be expensive (but Team LA has lots of money and lots of lawyers) and there would almost certainly be no money at the end of it, because Floyd doesn't have any. However, surely stomping Floyd into the ground, which would be dead easy if he really has no hard evidence, would serve as a sharp warning to anyone else who has tales to tell. Wouldn't that be a price worth paying? Or is Team LA actually nervous about the embarrasment that a court case could bring? After all, if Floyd sub-poenaed Hamilton, Andreu and co it could be very, very damaging to Team LA's credibility and business interests.

I'm rubbish at Poker but even I'd call Landis's bluff here. Nothing in his history suggests anything other than him being just a bit short of a few brain cells. If he's got evidence, send me a wheel, I'll eat it.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Chuffy said:
I'm kind of on the fence here.
Yes, litigation would be expensive (but Team LA has lots of money and lots of lawyers) and there would almost certainly be no money at the end of it, because Floyd doesn't have any. However, surely stomping Floyd into the ground, which would be dead easy if he really has no hard evidence, would serve as a sharp warning to anyone else who has tales to tell. Wouldn't that be a price worth paying? Or is Team LA actually nervous about the embarrasment that a court case could bring? After all, if Floyd sub-poenaed Hamilton, Andreu and co it could be very, very damaging to Team LA's credibility and business interests.
Not to mention Lance's medical records.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Keith Oates said:
How a man who has spent all of his savings and a lot of his time trying to convince various people and institutions that he did not take drugs and can now turn around and say he did, is completely beyond my comprehension.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Oatsy needs testing. No human being can produce 49 exclamation marks without chemical assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokin Joe said:
Well put, Chuffy.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind seeing his doctor's reports...
Which doctor's reports? Or should that be witch doctor? xx(

PS - new Toto. "Owls have a strict weight limit" :becool:

Guardian have an instant poll on whether people believe in Lance or not. THESE INSTANT POLLS ARE NOT RELIABLE and I should know, being in the same line of work. However, I am surprised at the split in the vote.

Given the amount of coverage this story has received, not just in the cycling media, does this suggest that we are on the verge of a seismic shift in public attitudes towards St Lance? :tongue:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
There is a hint on Cyclingnews today that this may start to go deeper after all. It seems that two anonymous individuals (but apparently amongst those named by Landis) may now be 'cooperating' in return for leniency... this could run and run.

Top Bottom