Lazy sods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Why don`t people look after their houses?

It`s just started raining again, and next door`s guttering is leaking like Niagara because it`s choked with leaves, another sleepless night on the cards..............

What always amazes me is that nobody else is ever remotely bothered, only me:evil:

You should see the state of some of the houses I have to go into for work.

Let's just say that I tend to wipe my feet on the way out of some xx(:stop:

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

You should see the state of some of the houses I have to go into for work.

Let's just say that I tend to wipe my feet on the way out of some xx(:stop:
With you on that one, I go around the houses with work and some are an absolute disgrace, I come back smelling of some interesting combinations, and always have a good scrub when I get home, my kit goes on a boilwash too............

One perk, it makes you realise how nice your own home is:smile:

Usually a combination of stale p*ss, chip fat, dogs, and fag smoke..............
I work in drainage so don't talk to me about chip fat. I'd honestly rather smell a turd than grease that's been festering in a drain for months xx(

Levo-Lon

Guru
We used to do a lot of council repairs...
Some of the offers for a cuppa were very quickly turned down..
some people just like living like that.. the cat and dog shiit worshipers houses are the worst.
so glad thats a distant memory

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

We used to do a lot of council repairs...
Some of the offers for a cuppa were very quickly turned down..
some people just like living like that.. the cat and dog shiit worshipers houses are the worst.
so glad thats a distant memory
Haha I`d forgotten about that side of it. I once went to a house where the old dear offered me a cup of tea, to which I agreed, then in the next breath she offered me some toast, to which I also agreed. I drank the tea and eat the toast, and then I left, catching sight of the kitchen on the way out:eek:

It was like one of those Kim and Agi programs, and I have never accepted offers of refreshments since, no matter how clean the house, now my no 1 rule!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Some of the houses i go to with my work are real scuzzy! God knows why they pay me a fiver to clean their windows, they'd be better off spending it on bleach. Chips, sweat, stale pee, sweaty dogs, cat pee etc are the delights i come across. A house next to one of my customers had about 30 German Shepherd Dog dumps in the drive when i went last Thursday, most with paw prints in, so the dog must be walking it into the house.xx(

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Some of the houses i go to with my work are real scuzzy! God knows why they pay me a fiver to clean their windows, they'd be better off spending it on bleach. Chips, sweat, stale pee, sweaty dogs, cat pee etc are the delights i come across. A house next to one of my customers had about 30 German Shepherd Dog dumps in the drive when i went last Thursday, most with paw prints in, so the dog must be walking it into the house.xx(
Glad I`m not alone!!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I used to be a policeman. In some houses, to write statements, I would only sit on vinyl kitchen chairs or the arms of suites.

Is the house in question private or rented. If it is rented try and get in touch with the landlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom