Le Mans hosting a 24 Hours cycling race!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mscott

I have registered to the newsletter of the event... I just received the last one and apparently more than 160 teams have registered but only 5% coming from European countries, not that good! (Well I'm not registered yet :smile:) Here is the news:
The teams are divided up in the following way:

· Single: more than 30 racers

· Pair: around 20 teams

· 4 riders-team: around 60 teams

· 6 riders-team: around 30 teams

· 8 riders-team: around 20 teams

The current race entries from all over Europe show your interest in this brand new cyclo-sport:

· 15% of the teams registered are from the Sarthe Department

· 20% of the teams registered are from Paris area

· 60% of the teams registered are from the rest of France

· 5% of the teams registered are from foreign countries

Solo are more popular than I thought! Crazy to go for 24 Hours on a circuit on your own!!!

BigBernard

Mscott, this might interest you...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEfgYznr1hA

One of my friend who might go as a solo send me this video! Looks great to cycle on the circuit, never mind I won't be able to do it this year but hope I'll have a team for next year!!

OP
OP
M

Mscott

thanks bigbernard for this link, i'm still waiting for the newsletter with the latest news and certainly the v interesting video! Anyway it is interesting to see the circuit from a cyclist point of view... I'm looking forwards to see this Le Mans start (more than 200 cyclists running with their cycling shoes...) it will certainly be very funny!:rolleyes::laugh:

OP
OP
M

Mscott

As I can see you didn't plan to do the 24 hours race in LE MANS this year!Will you in holiday in "Les Pyrénées" the 21st and 22nd of august?

Top Bottom