Lets hope its raining at 5pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
ive just filled my work colleagues compact automatic umbrella with all the bits of paper from the hole punch,just the thought of him leaving work & opening his brolly over his head brings a huge smile to my face:biggrin::biggrin:

MickL

Über Member
Well thats just mean....:biggrin::tongue::tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Awesome Gary I like it! definately going to do that one day this week! ;):laugh::biggrin::laugh:

A bit old school that is, all our office pranks these days seem to be computer based (facebook hijacks, VPN attacks etc). You should be proud of yourself. :biggrin::laugh::smile:

Aint Skeered

Penny dropping is a good one.
You bet the victim that he /she cannot drop the coin that is resting on the victims forehead (head should be tilted back for this) into a funnel that is wedged down the front of the victims trousers/skirt etc.
Basically all they have to do is bring there head forward, the coin slips off, and falls into the funnel, quite easy really.
They have to do this 3 times to win.
Now the fun bit, after a couple of attempts, and with victory in sight, the victim will fail to notice the glass of water that you are holding, so with head back all that remains is for you to empty the contents of the glass into said funnel, then stand back and watch the ensuing drama

Lisa21

Mooching.............
One VERY hot day last summer my "friend" very carefully put a pile of flour on my visor in my car. I got in, started the engine,put my blower on for some nice cold air,and as I drove off-flipped my visor down.................Looked like caspar the ghost!!!:tongue:

Top Bottom