Liam Gallagher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Watching the BBC Electric Proms thing from last night.

Now regardless what you think of him, tit or not?

What's happened to his voice???

he was never the best singer but his voice is as bland as hell these days!

That's the 2nd time i've heard him singing live in the past couple of months and he's shockingly bad. Maybe their new single should have been called "The Shock of Liams voice" instead of "The shock of the lightning"

What a waste of oxygen. :biggrin:

Abitrary

If they were around in the 60s they'd be dead. Not everyone can 'just go off and die' these days, you know.

got-to-get-fit

the man is a cock - i saw them when they first kicked off, they were at whitley bay ice rink and were supported by ocean colour scene.
Liam spat, gestured and heckled the crowd all through the gig......you would have thought he had already built up a loyal fanbase but this was early days and i hated him for it .....the man is just a complete tit.

bonj2

he may be a twat, but - good voice. Not whiny and whingy like your these new age bands such as the likes of coldplay and kings of leon and what not.

Globalti

Legendary Member
He and his brother are crude, ill-mannered louts.

U

User482

I think he used to have a really good voice for rock, but he was awful on the electric proms, really quite astoundingly out of tune at times.

papercorn2000

bonj said:
he may be a twat, but - good voice. Not whiny and whingy like your these new age bands such as the likes of coldplay and kings of leon and what not.

Kings of Leon aren't whiny. They (used to) rock.

yenrod

Greedo said:
Watching the BBC Electric Proms thing from last night.

Now regardless what you think of him, tit or not?

What's happened to his voice???

he was never the best singer but his voice is as bland as hell these days!

That's the 2nd time i've heard him singing live in the past couple of months and he's shockingly bad. Maybe their new single should have been called "The Shock of Liams voice" instead of "The shock of the lightning"

Chuffy said:
What a waste of oxygen. :girl:

Beatles mirrors !

GrahamG

Guru
Exceedingly dull and repetitive band - one that, with all efforts for objectivity, I fail to understand how they got as big as they did.

U

User482

Thing is though, a large number of today's Oasis bashers are the same people that were singing along to Wonderwall with their mates in the pub.

Top Bottom