Liam Gallagher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

Greedo

Ahhh haaa!! Someone who can read!:?: That's all I was pointing out.

Regardless of how good the band is, was, how big a twat he is or not was not really the point behind the thread, I was simply pointing out how his voice had changed so much.

He was bland, out of tune and seemed to be struggling at and resorted to just shouting at times.

User482 said:
I think he used to have a really good voice for rock, but he was awful on the electric proms, really quite astoundingly out of tune at times.

Mr Phoebus

Why doesn't he take just one more step to be closer to the microphone instead of really craning forward?

bonj2

Rigid Raider said:
He and his brother are crude, ill-mannered louts.
and?

anyway noel isn't, he knows blair! They're not going to let him near blair if he's going to be effing and blinding at him.

papercorn2000 said:
Kings of Leon aren't whiny. They (used to) rock.

whingy then.

U

User482

User1314 said:
The good thing about Franz Ferdinand is at least they are not Snow Patrol.

The good thing about Snow Patrol is that they are not Keane.

The good thing about all these bands is they are not (dramatic organ chord, camera cut to horrified screaming face) ... The Osmonds.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

There new single just sounds like Chris de burgh!:smile: It really is shocking!

Uncle Mort said:
My son just bought the Killers album and played it all the way through yesterday. It's got a cover version of Shadowplay by Joy Division that sounds a bit like the Osmonds. But less bleak :biggrin:

Abitrary

bonj said:
he may be a twat, but - good voice. Not whiny and whingy like your these new age bands such as the likes of coldplay and kings of leon and what not.

hehe, you've accidentally copied some MP3s off of people at work again, haven't you?

Top Bottom