lollipop lock screen sucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Legendary Member
I don't like the new android lollipop lock screen. Before I switched on and entered my pass code. Now I have to switch on, swipe, then enter the pass code. An extra step!

Face recognition is a hit and miss affair (usually the latter). I heard there is location based unlocking but I don't want that either (though I might be the next best option).

The double tap feature would be nice but my hardware doesn't support that.

Apples fingerprint unlocker which also doubles as a payment verifier seems a better solution.

I might have to get my android watch into action but I really don't like that solution either (ugly watch).

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Sounds like you're getting rather peed off with Android. Time to switch to IOS.

young Ed

Veteran
lets face it what you really want is a nice simple nokia brick, i struggle with just that and whenever i need to text my mum to ask her to pick me up i just give my phone to this girl at school who knows what to do!
Cheers Ed

Cycleops

Legendary Member
lets face it what you really want is a nice simple nokia brick, i struggle with just that and whenever i need to text my mum to ask her to pick me up i just give my phone to this girl at school who knows what to do!
Cheers Ed
At your age you're meant be more tech savvy than any of us!

young Ed

Veteran
At your age you're meant be more tech savvy than any of us!
nah, i'm not quite like the rest of my age group...... i spent all day sitting in a tractor seat and standing up on top of a tractor and with my head some where hidden in the engine, not all at the same time mind!
i know a lad at school who writes code for computer programs and could hack the very secure school system no doubt but he wouldn't stand a chance herding sheep and he wouldn't have a clue on the difference between an open and closed centre hydraulic system let alone know what they mean or he wouldn't know more than you turn the steering wheel and the wheels turn

i am quite the opposite
Cheers Ed

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Phone renewal time arrived in August and I got tempted into swapping from android to iOS on a 5c. I really miss my android phone sooooo much.

Top Bottom