London congestion charge...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Park up just inside the gates of that big gaff in the Mall Maz - car will be well looked after...
If you are driving around maybe I'll delay my return to the bike by yet another week :thumbsup::wacko:

I vote for the Natural History and the Science museums. A pootle around the Docklands light railway will give you an 'overview' of the new bit of town and a Thames river trip is pretty good.

There is bike hire in Richmond Park :smile:
Pollocks Toy Museum?
http://www.londonpass.com/attPollocksToyMuseum.asp
Hope you have a great time
We'll be avoiding you thinking of you...:biggrin:

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Haven't perused the whole thread, but if you have any specific questions about the tube, then PM me. As I work there.

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
User1314 said:
How did it go Maz?
Very well, but also very tiring...hoiking that pushchair with the little'un asleep in it up and down the steps of the tube stations is back-breaking work.
London just aint geared up for people with young families, IMO.

ChrisKH

Guru
Maz said:
Very well, but also very tiring...hoiking that pushchair with the little'un asleep in it up and down the steps of the tube stations is back-breaking work.
London just aint geared up for people with young families, IMO.

Make that the whole of the world Maz. The nearest I have been to an ideal family day out was in WDW in Florida and that still had areas that could be improved. It's just something you have to grin and bear whilst they're growing up. It becomes easier when they can walk and are more self-sufficient (obviously).

Top Bottom