England : London London Cambridge London - date TBC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Apologies for those having booked tickets already. Not 100% yet but I've had a really long and horrible cold which means I've been off the bike for over a month. Feb 1st may still happen but I may have to push it further towards March or March itself as I might not have it in my legs or lungs. Will keep you updated.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Just looked into this and there are no trains from Manchester to get to London for that sort of time on a Sunday so impossible I'm afraid

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Shame, is the one way any more realistic time wise? There might be a ccer willing to put you up for the eve?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Back on the bike today for 35miles, got a week of 24mile daily commutes so will see how that goes. If all is well I'll do a one way recce to Cambridge on the weekend of 24th-25th.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Cheers Becs

Unfortunately, I think it's smartest for me to reschedule this especially if I'm responsible for others. Please chuck in dates for April and March. Sorry guys, disappointing for me too.

RedRider

Pulling through
Cheers Becs

Unfortunately, I think it's smartest for me to reschedule this especially if I'm responsible for others. Please chuck in dates for April and March. Sorry guys, disappointing for me too.
Anytime April or March is good for me. thanks. I also have a decent route to Cambridge if needed (except for getting into the city itself which was a bit traffic heavy if that bothers )

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
@Nigel182 it's off for Feb 1st as I've got tonsillitis unfortunately. Hoping for a bit later ie March or April but will sort a date when I feel more alive

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Not having a very healthy winter so looking like I'll have to pick this up much later in the year instead. Will update the thread At some point

U

User10571

Hope you are feeling better, and that we see you en velo soon, Grace.

Top Bottom