Londoners on Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

angus h

Hi all,

(Not sure if this belongs in the commute forum or the campaigning one - but as a daily commuter I'll start here.. mods, move if you like)

Wanted to drop you a line about the Londoners On Bikes campaign. Some of you have probably heard about us via the blogs/twitter or have seen our street team people out & about.

http://www.londonersonbikes.org.uk/

We're a volunteer-run campaign focused 100% on the Mayoral election, hoping to get all the candidates to do more for cycling by pledging to vote en masse for the ones who put the most on the table by May 3.

The polls are close enough that a small voting bloc could decide the winner, and as all of them say they want Londoners to cycle more, we want to see who's going to actually do something about it.

The more people who sign up (you must be a London resident & legally able to vote), the more chance we have to make a difference.

Any feedback/comments you have would be gladly taken on board (probably). Please help us get the word out & ask fellow cyclists & those who care about them to stand up and be counted.

Cheers,
Angus H (LoB volunteer)

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

OP
OP
A

angus h

apols, what with being clean shaven & all i didn't think to check that thread. will respond over there to clear up a few misconceptions regarding facial hair.. er, I mean LoB.

Top Bottom