Lost - walking boots.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Cobblers!

Has she taken them there to be repaired? and forgotten to collect them?

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Have you replaced the car since the boots were last worn…was the old car PXd? In which case they are long gawn :whistle:

Yes, in September p/x for new car and the not very old trade-in had a new buyer before we even took it in.

It's a possibility, although Mrs SD is adamant they were last used walking from the house.

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Third time lucky?

I love an optimist. 😁

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
In quantum mechanics, Schrödinger's boots is a thought experiment that illustrates a paradox of quantum superposition. In the thought experiment, hypothetical Lost boots may be considered simultaneously both lost and not lost as a result of its fate being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur...
The boots are only lost until they are found or not lost as the experiment will find or not...

Last edited:
In quantum mechanics, Schrödinger's boots is a thought experiment that illustrates a paradox of quantum superposition. In the thought experiment, hypothetical Lost boots may be considered simultaneously both lost and not lost as a result of its fate being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur...
The boots are only lost until they are found or not lost as the experiment will find or not...
or if they pass near the improbability drive, they could become a startled polar bear

classic33

Leg End Member
So Schrödinger took them, as part of an experiment?

Top Bottom