Lycra Rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Any cyclist who doesn't wave back, I will chase after them and push them into the nearest ditch.

You will have to get out of the ditch first :okay:

You can ruin somebody's entire ride just by looking the other way. It's a lot of fun.
I used to do that too but I now find that if I look straight through them with my mirrored Oakley EVZeros they go into a little stupor. If I'm lucky, it even ends in a little wobble or wheel-switch when two of them ride together.

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
if I look straight through them with my mirrored Oakley EVZeros they go into a little stupor.
They're mirrored. No-one can tell which way you're looking and everyone just assumes you're perving over people of your preferred gender. ;)

david k

Hi
Maussane is gorgeous & not very far away at all. The other side of a big hill though, one that's so far beaten me every time.

edit - Woah! You're Canadian? Snap!
I once went for a ride in Exeter down a long trail, plenty of people in late summer walking and riding, I made a point to say hello to everyone, I don't think anyone expected it, I amused myself seeing them feel uncomfortable having to say hello back as I smiled at them
I'd assumed it was a regional thing, in general northerners seem more comfortable with small talk between strangers IME

OP
OP
G

Goggs

Guru
I used to do that too but I now find that if I look straight through them with my mirrored Oakley EVZeros they go into a little stupor. If I'm lucky, it even ends in a little wobble or wheel-switch when two of them ride together.

Ooh, impressive!

Top Bottom