M&S rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
that's not just a rant, it's an m & s rant…

NickM

Veteran
Sounds like a robot-on-the-phone-working-from-a-script rant to me :rolleyes:

Send them a turd through the post. It won't change the script, but you'll feel better.

NickM said:
Sounds like a robot-on-the-phone-working-from-a-script rant to me :rolleyes:
Send them a turd through the post. It won't change the script, but you'll feel better.
Er, no. Sounds like 'poor sod in call centre taking complaints on minimum wage' to me. Been there, done that. Never take your frustration out on them, it's not their fault. If they can't fix it for you straight away, take it higher up.

snakehips

NickM said:
That might work , they probably don't have a procedure to handle the turd-through-the-post scenario

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
snakehips said:
That might work , they probably don't have a procedure to handle the turd-through-the-post scenario

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

I think you're wrong there - I'm sure M&S have a dedicated turd-in-the-post dept.

Nice use of the words turd and handle in one sentence BTW!

Ravenz

blimey if M&S end up a turd target.. pretty inoffensive organisation really... what about debt collection agencies.. ...? they really deserve post Madras stinky ones do M&S offer a turd delivery service.....? mind yu debt collectors probably couldnt tell the difference between a Madras and a turd anyway

I must say that I relish the opportunity to point out the difference between a retailer's internal returns policy and the actual law.

You must have a till receipt.
Wrong.
I can only exchange the item.
Wrong.
I can only give you a credit note.
Wrong.
You don't have the card with which you paid, therefore we cannot refund.
Wrong.
You'll have to write down your name and address.
Nope.
You must keep the box in case you need to bring them back.
Wrong.
You must deal directly with the manufacturer.
Ha ha. Wrong.
The packaging has been opened.
Wrong.

Top Bottom