Manchester velodrome. Sunday 11th Sept 3pm to 5 pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Judderz

Was a good session, thanks Colly.

Never been to a velodrome before, so had no idea what to expect, was a bit nervous at first, as really wanted to stop pedaling sometimes, but thoroughly enjoyed it, as did the 2 other guys who came with me....roll on the next one.

Crimmey

Yeah, piccies would be fab. Thanks Col, needed that. Not been on the boards for a while and great turn out to boot. I know how difficult it is to get the numbers. Everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves and nice and safe too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Argh - sorry I missed it - shoulder issues aren't up to 2 hours in the drops.

Sounds good. Hope to be on sessions in a few months once my treatment gets sorted (I was way better before the op - ah well - 80% success - I was in the 20% fails :angry: - mechanically it's now 100% though :biggrin: = swimming is OK :wacko:).

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Thanks for coming everyone, it was a good turnout for sure.:thumbsup:

I'll be onto the 'drome tomorrow and see what sessions are available for another bash. Dan reckons the better times are all taken for a while but I'll see what's on and maybe post some options.

Hey guys!
Awsome session thanks to colly for organising, can you please post up the photos at some stage pleaseeeeee as my mates attempt were a little pathetic!
Andy

I'll have a good scan through the pics my daughter took. She took loads but at first glance only a few will be worth posting. I know she was disappointed with how they turned out.

I think it's kind of difficult getting good pics there. That is unless you have some really good kit.
The lighting is dull and to get pics with any definition and no blurring the shutter speed has to be set really fast.

I'll post some later or tomorrow.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Ok help needed.:wacko:

The pics are something like 4mb each and the upload limit per file is 2mb.

What do I do ?

Judderz

Deffo coming to the next one, as are the other people that came with me, I might have roped someone else into coming who I work with, he's just been asking if I can let him know when the next one is

Top Bottom