Manchester velodrome. Sunday 11th Sept 3pm to 5 pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
I'm meeting up with members of the Astley CC tonight, I'll ask them if anyone's interested.

Thanks Judderz. :smile:

We are up to 14 so far if everyone turns up..................... Which they WILL !!

A few more would be better. I have another 2 maybe 3 who have expressed an interest but at the moment that is about all they have said.
I think the maximum is 30 or so, less if it's novices. I doubt we will be worried about turning people away.

I will be settling the bill tomorrow or Friday seeing as it has to be paid a couple of weeks prior to the event and I am off on me hols. from Monday until 4th September.
If anyone gets some others interested either post here or pm me and I'll put them on the list.

When I get back I'll be needing names and addresses of those coming and, more importantly, sizes of bikes required.
Could you all have the information ready for about the 5th of September ?

When I get back from a break I have stacks to catch up on (like most people) and not having to chase about this would be one less thing to worry about. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

teletext45

colly do you want me to paypal you any payment now?

andy

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
colly do you want me to paypal you any payment now?

andy

Thanks Andy :thumbsup: but it would be easier if I simply collect the money on the day once I know the exact amount.

I'll be away from Monday am and doubt I will have access to a computer.

teletext45

unfortunately my +1 has pulled out. I'm trying to fill his boots but everyones 'scared' of the velodrome for some reason. I'm terrified but what the hey!

andy

ill do my best to get someone to come

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
unfortunately my +1 has pulled out. I'm trying to fill his boots but everyones 'scared' of the velodrome for some reason. I'm terrified but what the hey!

andy

ill do my best to get someone to come

Ok Andy can't be helped.

I have found another 3 so we are up to 16 now.

So a quick reminder..........

I needs SIZES for those who need bikes by mid week at the latest. cm or inches.

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
I've messaged those who are down to come and asked for details etc If you didn't get a message let me know.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Apart from two (who I will be messaging) we are all accounted for, so Sunday it is then. :biggrin:

Anyone else who might fancy a spin on the track, even at the last moment, just turn up in time to be ready at 3pm. I'm sure the people at the track would be able to rustle up a bike that fits even if it isn't booked.

And lets all pray that Dan bo has plenty of strength. If you see a bloke carting a projector about.................run! :eek:

teletext45

Hey guys!

Awsome session thanks to colly for organising, can you please post up the photos at some stage pleaseeeeee as my mates attempt were a little pathetic!

Andy

Top Bottom