Marmite Introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
I am very pleased to have found this site. I am active over on another couple of cycling forums. Touring and Audaxing being their thing. Sadly something is in the water, and one of those forums has become increasingly difficult to stomach.

No matter, I found this by happy coincidence. Here's my ammunition so you can pigeon hole me and get any prejudice out the way:

I am a full time domestic gardener in Somerset, single dad to two free spirited daughters. I have had an 'interesting' 4 and a bit decades of life, but the stayer has always been bikes. I've cycled around parts of Southern Africa, Europe and the U.K. I have 3 bikes. A Surly DT, a Surly Big Dummy and recently, a cheap MTB for off road touring and a bit of fun. Bikes and camping is heavy on my 'thang' and recently I've dipped my toe into Audax with my Disc Trucker. I have peculiar sleep patterns, so once I have a few more 100s under my belt, I'm keen to ride the longer night events. We'll see how I go.

It's a pleasure to meet you. I recognise a few friendly forumites on here so hello to you lot in advance.

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:

Katherine

Guru
Hi there. :hello:

Top Bottom