Mercian Strada Speciale 853 Pro Team

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Lovely bike. Reading this thread takes me back. I got a 853 pro team Vincitore Special single speed in 2010, in intensio blue, but with gold lug lining, Royce hubs and BB, CK headset. Your bike seems like mines new younger brother. I can never get any decent pics that do the paintwork justice, especially in the sunshine, they truly sparkle. As Fab Foodie says they have such much more charecter compared to modern plastic bikes, I'm embarrassingly smitten with mine still. More importantly its such a nice ride and I'm as pleased riding it today as I was when I took it on its maiden voyage. Here's to many years of smile inducing riding on a bike that should last a lifetime.:cheers:

outlash

also available in orange
That is utter lushness. If I was being really, really picky and it was mine (in my dreams!) I'd have shallower rims as I'm not a lover of those deeper types. But it's still something very special.

Tony.

deanbmx

Über Member
Stunning. I think that is the only word for it. How do you find the arundel cages? I'm thinking about getting one for my Gios, they just look classy but obviously if they don't function very well there's no point.

Top Bottom