Minor Races 2023 / 2024 Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Have they let Van Wilder nick this 😲
Too busy looking at each other behind he's got this !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau Van Wilder well deserved !
Carapaz holds on for second and Vlasov takes third place.
I'll settle for that second place from Richie 🤩
Screenshot_20231003-152328~2.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Lombardy....final race ☹️ and my personal favourite of the season !
Pogi...Rogla...Remco...and I'm going to include Carapaz as he's flying 😍
Plenty of motivation for them all to take this on...I'm going with Pogi, he'll want this final race of this season.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Plenty of motivation for them all to take this on...I'm going with Pogi, he'll want this final race of this season.

Have fun in la bella Italia, Adam, and say a fond farewell to the last race of the lonely goatherd!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bagioli winning another race for Quickstep in Piedmont.
After de Wilder the other day.
Shame they're going tits up😭

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/tour-of-hainan/2023/stage-2

Always nice to see an old doper keeping up with the young guns...

Oscar Sevilla at the grand old age of 47 just gets pipped by Seb Berwick who had a podium at the Giro.
That Colombian sanatogen must be good stuff...
Chris Froome should look at getting some of old Uncle Oscar as he's managed to lose 4 minutes already!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Remco has hit the floor early. Took about 2 minutes to get up, lots of visits to mechanic and medical cars. Now 2min30 behind peloton, starting the Ghisallo, 206km to go. Break includes de Gendt.

mjr

Starting the Passo del Ganda, Soudal have taken the front with Remco fifth wheel, so either he's OK or he's feeling crap so wants to so if he can ride away for a 100km solo victory instead of waiting for a final selection or bunch finish. 🤷🏻

Four high profile punctures as they rode up the Valle Imagna. Is someone unhappy there?

mjr

Interview with Jan Ulrich at Ghisalo, dressed all in black cycling kit, except for his name tag. I think he tips Pogačar, but the Italian interpreting that I don't understand gets in the way of the German interview that I do!

mjr

After chasing back on after a rear tyre puncture, with Sivakov to help, now Ganna is chasing back on after a bike change.

Main TV coverage has now started. The presenting team, including Petacchi and Garzelli, tip Pog first, Rog and Remco joint second, then Woods, Mas, Bardet and Ganna. Embarrassing graphics crash during course preview, too.

Last edited:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Kasia Nieuwiadoma won the gravel World Champs. She's my very favourite rider, she's not won for years despite fighting harder than anyone in the peloton and she finally won today AND won rainbow stripes. Giddy with delight for her.

AND FURIOUS THAT THE WOMEN'S WC WERE NOT TELEVISED!!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">World champ <a href="https://t.co/TJgyAi2Ht9">pic.twitter.com/TJgyAi2Ht9</a></p>&mdash; Dnlbenson (@dnlbenson) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/dnlbenson/status/1710646641051504857?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">October 7, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom