Minor Races 2023 / 2024 Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
In other breaking French news David Gaudu tells L'Equipe he's deleted Twitter and has taken up fishing, can happily spend hours sitting on a rock flicking a lure out to sea. Big goal remains the Tour de France but could be a stage win, could be GC.
More chance of landing a Mermaid than a podium at the Tour Davy....don't give up the fishing just yet 🙄

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
In form Sam Welsford takes stage 3 for Bora...with Viviani in second (I gave you a chance the other day Elia,not again ! ) and third place for Dan Mclay.
Some nasty crashes thrown in as well....Plapp with some of the worst road rash I've seen,managed to finish the stage 😲

rich p

ridiculous old lush
In form Sam Welsford takes stage 3 for Bora...with Viviani in second (I gave you a chance the other day Elia,not again ! ) and third place for Dan Mclay.
Some nasty crashes thrown in as well....Plapp with some of the worst road rash I've seen,managed to finish the stage 😲

Caleb still not up to pace either

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Welsford makes ita third sprint win. Boring race though innit!
Willunga tomorrow at least
Del Toro or Yates for Willunga.... decisions decisions 😁

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yates is probably short odds.
Bet365 is only doing the overall, not stages?
Yea they were late giving me odds on the first couple of stages ! Saying that wish they hadn't now....
Up now....had a couple of quid on Vader and Del Toro.
Screenshot_20240119-190631.png

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Oscar Onley takes his first pro win in style on Willunga !
With Steve Williams in second and Narvaez in third it was a 1,2 for the Brits in Oz.

I thought he was 2nd favourite for the stage . Great ride by the Brits - didn't Onley crash out of the Vuelta and Stevie Williams almost didn't get a contract.

Top Bottom