Minor Races 2023 / 2024 Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
These early season races are class...the level and competition is so high.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Just caught up with todays stage of the Volta Algarve.Great stage to win for Pidcock which takes him in to the overall lead going into tommorows TT.Not sure it's enough on teammate Ganna or Foss though.
Screenshot_20230218-225255-875.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Omar Fraille won the last stage in Andalucia to top off a decent weekend for Ineos

while Ethan Vernon has won the first 2 stages in Rwanda

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I hate this time of year. I'm constantly baffled by riders riding for unexpected teams. And half the teams have changed their names.

What's this nonsense about Fraile, and what's happened to Dimension Data, he rides for them doesn't he? And don't get me started on Opal Fruits and Marathons.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I hate this time of year. I'm constantly baffled by riders riding for unexpected teams. And half the teams have changed their names.

What's this nonsense about Fraile, and what's happened to Dimension Data, he rides for them doesn't he? And don't get me started on Opal Fruits and Marathons.

To be fair, Fraile rode for Ineos last year too but didn't hit many headlines.
I believe Dimension Date folded about the time Bejam became Iceland and Siam became Thailand and US Postal became a bunch of dopes... :whistle:

Top Bottom