Monmouth ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, I promised I'd try and organise one, so here it is. How does anyone fancy a fairly hilly 30 mile spin around Monmouth on Sunday 31st May? Two pub stops (at Skenfrith and Symonds Yat) and a cafe at the finish. We can either come back from Symonds Yat along the old railway path (nice and flat) or, if we're feeling energetic, up a very steep hill indeed and along the edge of the Forest of Dean.
If anyone can tell me how to do one of those route maps, I'll plot the route so you can have a look at it.:sad:

longers

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
If anyone can tell me how to do one of those route maps, I'll plot the route so you can have a look at it.:biggrin:

I managed to plot a route on Bikely, you'll need to register then save the route and you can link to it in a post on here. It can show the elevation profile and has a "follow the road" option when plotting which can make it easier.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Sounds interesting if we aren't away (its the end of half term) and if I'm fit by then (how hilly - I'm a 4 mph person up some hills and on Devon Coast to Coast I even managed 3 mph as well as walking:blush:).

Top Bottom