Morning Aperitif!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just had my second tea - and about to do some toast and a big pot of coffee!:smile:
I have been catching up on my daily dose of 'politics and life' (cyclist's "punctuation" again;)) as I'm too scared to go there when all the heavy mob are chucking words around. :biggrin:
From rider to Ryder in the space of a week eh?
And I'm often up - just like mornings that's all...

Edit: Morning to you too!

Tie the bread to yer spokes - should have warmed up sufficiently by the time you arrive...oh forget that - it'll be tee time.:biggrin:

Have to mention that 'the cook' (:biggrin: :smile:::biggrin:) has made a batch of walnut butter to go with the wholemeal loaves - I'm well set:thumbsup:

The walnuts worked wonders - a lovely day to and from Londres. Just scoffed dinner and looking forward to a nice cup of tea and quatre quarts breton (ok - sponge cake ;) ouch :biggrin:::wacko:) or two slices. Or, two cups of tea and three....hmmmm
If and when you make it to Heathrow Dayvo, the toaster will be clipped in and ready to go!
Hope the cycling proficiency test is going ok too tdr1nka - may the days be fair and your deluxe shoe covers remain in the bag! :wacko:

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Aperitif said:
If and when you make it to Heathrow Dayvo, the toaster will be clipped in and ready to go!

Who needs alcohol when toast and marmalde is on offer! ;)

Might be in Angleterre 2nd or 3rd week in October. Had a (written) word with rich p and he'd like to meet up, too. Might be difficult/inconvenient to arrange, but I'm pretty flexible! :biggrin:

ok- whatever is best. (choose between an odd walnut and a creamy Brazil...no comp really is there? ;))

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
tdr1nka said:
Cheers m'Dears!
If I'm available when you hit Heathrow Dayvo I'll try and scoot over 'Peritif's way and say Hi too!:wacko:

Oooh! A piss-up party at Heathrow! ;) I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully sooner than later. Don't know when I finish work yet - another 2-3 weeks. But you will be informed, so get your excuses ready! :biggrin:

Wolf04

I feel cheated, when I saw the thread title I assumed it was going to provide suggestions for a pre-breakfast sniffter. Something along the lines of a Grand Marnier smoothie or a Campari with cranberry juice. Guess I'll just have to stick with the can of Stella over my Wheatabix.

Top Bottom