Mousketeers - The Ultimate Adventure?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
LEL 2013??????????????????????

Am I insane, is the write up from Andy just too good, thus clouding my judgement, or could this be the one to tell the grandkids about(I know some of you already can).

beatleandrew

I'd be quite interested. I think a number of people from my club, Willesden CC, are involved in this event, either in taking part or managing the logistics. 2013 though? Is early registration necessary?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
MacB said:
LEL 2013??????????????????????

Am I insane, is the write up from Andy just too good, thus clouding my judgement, or could this be the one to tell the grandkids about(I know some of you already can).
you are insane. The rest is pure speculation. Other than to say that your grandkids will say things like 'if we go to grandad's is he going to make us listen to his bicycle stories?'

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm not a qualified mouse nor think I am on my way to earning any stripage (despite Andy and Ian's best attempts) but this is madness...madness!! Good luck!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
I'll do it - but then again I don't need to speculate in the way that sensible folk do...
Only at the weekend was I talking to someone about Paris Breasts, Paris - some ride like that anyway....

You pop along to Moulin Rouge while away?? :smile:

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
yep, seeds sown, mission accomplished, even the 'sane' will now have little cogs turning now:evil:

2013 - gives enough time for anyone to get a pass

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I think the big difference is the number of participants - 5,000 for the PBP (and a good number turned away) and about a tenth of that number for the LEL.

I've never had the slightest desire to do either...

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
redjedi said:
Says he who was dropped off and picked up from the start/finish

Slacker!! ;);)

Its true. :smile:

I would absolutely have ridden to/from LEL, but somehow in the pre-event dash I ended up without time or money to buy a spare house in Cheshunt. ;)

Top Bottom