Mousketeers - The Ultimate Adventure?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
arallsopp said:
Its true. ;)

I would absolutely have ridden to/from LEL, but somehow in the pre-event dash I ended up without time or money to buy a spare house in Cheshunt. ;)

ah but if you'd ridden to the start you would not have forgotten your shoes!

There is another thread in here somewhere suggesting a cc-ers attempt on LEL.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Yes, wonder if we can have these threads merged.

Greg, I take it you're volunteering to join the ride, and take responsibility for reminding me about shoes on the day? Very good sir. Thanks.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
arallsopp said:
Yes, wonder if we can have these threads merged.

Greg, I take it you're volunteering to join the ride, and take responsibility for reminding me about shoes on the day? Very good sir. Thanks.

I could carry your shoes but am not fit to fasten them!:eek: Happy to play the part of your domestique if required.:smile:

Just let me get my SR Series and 10 x 100km done first and I'll put my name down. though given my size and build, and rapidly expanding waistline I fear I'd be more Mooseketeer or Clydesdaleketeer than owt else.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
GregCollins said:
I could carry your shoes but am not fit to fasten them! [...] given my size and build, and rapidly expanding waistline I fear I'd be more Mooseketeer or Clydesdaleketeer than owt else.

You'll have to lose a lot of weight if I'm going to use you as a shoe fastening. I think my lace eyelets are about 6mm across, so that's going to be pretty tight on the waist. How bendy are you? :eek:

Tynan

Veteran
heaven knows the riding is desperate enough but the shocking sleeping arrangements was what put me off, I don't do tired well and I'm too old to do shoddy sleeping arrangements

Top Bottom