Mundane News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Looks delicious . You shouldn't be advertising the fact that there's some left! :hungry: Glad to see you spread the buttercream rather than the poncy piping they did on Bake Off! But , the question is , "Did you make your own jam ? "
:tongue:
I bought my own jam :okay:

@potsy If you pipe you don't get so much buttercream.

Anyway, I now have to decide what I'm going to have a crack at next weekend, it could be a choccy cake, or Viennese Whirls... although I am up for suggestions.

Katherine

Guru
No and don't know. The main problem is that it is Christmas Week and there are a couple of other considerations such as another 2 family birthdays including a BIL's 50th and a friends birthday as well. And then there is another friends birthday on the 1st Jan as well....
We are due frosts almost every night except tonight this week but it is also due to be very sunny for the entire week!

Yes. I have been watching it very carefully. I won't say how many eggs I have eaten this week, (along with loads and loads of tofu, lentils, chickpeas and beans.... but the girls have lain 20 eggs this week and we have less now than we did this time last week! :whistle:
Good . Hopefully it will pay off and healing will speed up !

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I bought my own jam :okay:

@potsy If you pipe you don't get so much buttercream.

Anyway, I now have to decide what I'm going to have a crack at next weekend, it could be a choccy cake, or Viennese Whirls... although I am up for suggestions.

A test for you TVC, lemon meringue (yes I googled the spelling:tongue:) pie, but I want it to be eaten fresh out of the oven with a crispy crust to the meringue and a soft gooey center, tart lemon and a gorgeous buttery base. If successful it's just possible you might be my mum, I've had suspicions she was spending a lot of time online.

TVC

A test for you TVC, lemon meringue (yes I googled the spelling:tongue:) pie, but I want it to be eaten fresh out of the oven with a crispy crust to the meringue and a soft gooey center, tart lemon and a gorgeous buttery base. If successful it's just possible you might be my mum, I've had suspicions she was spending a lot of time online.
It might be that my wife is your mum, because Lu makes the bestest lemon meringues round here. ^_^

TVC

BAAAKE-WEB.gif

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Middle summerling gave us a present of trying Segways today.... it was a nice way to spend an hour but I think the bike wins in the long run! It was a surprise that we didn't know what it was until we turned up!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Middle summerling gave us a present of trying Segways today.... it was a nice way to spend an hour but I think the bike wins in the long run! It was a surprise that we didn't know what it was until we turned up!

I don't know if they all behave the same way but when I had a go as the segway reached it's top speed the yolk pushed back to an upright position almost against your chest and it felt a little disconcerting as if it was trying to push you off the back.

Good fun though.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't know if they all behave the same way but when I had a go as the segway reached it's top speed the yolk pushed back to an upright position almost against your chest and it felt a little disconcerting as if it was trying to push you off the back.

Good fun though.
I don't think I tried to take it too fast, but just enjoyed the fun of trying to control it using your balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom