My Nemesis...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Keith Oates said:
I don't know how that happened but I can't remove it either, can anyone suggest how I can achieve the removal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you click on the ride in question will it not let you delete it at the bottom of the screen ? Or you could edit it to show zero miles and then re-edit on the day

Or lastly e mail Jules webmaster@cyclogs.co.uk who will delete it from his side.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I have a master plan which means i should hopefully be at the top or very close to it for the start of next month.:rolleyes:
Apertif has just over taken me again, got to try and get past him in the last days left of this month.

4F

John looks like I will have to concede defeat this month. Not got on the bike at all today, was just about to go out lunchtime and it started to persist down. I very much doubt I will be able to catch you up with 1 day to go :sad:

However good to see "Team Cyclechat" with a 6000 mile lead over 2nd place. Nice :angry::biggrin:

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
John looks like I will have to concede defeat this month. Not got on the bike at all today, was just about to go out lunchtime and it started to persist down. I very much doubt I will be able to catch you up with 1 day to go :sad:

Aha! Rain, your achilles heel :eek:

I think in a "normal" month you'll beat me most times, tbh - the homeward 19s and 20s I've been posting simply aren't possible for a whole month at my current level of fitness.

I've found some nice little loops trying to keep pace with you though, a few of which look extendable into decent weekend rides - and I'd not have pushed myself this hard without something/someone to aim at, so cheers...

I have a week off next month (I'll be in Devon, and I don't think taking the bike is an option) so I reckon you'll clobber me for May!

However good to see "Team Cyclechat" with a 6000 mile lead over 2nd place. Nice :angry::biggrin:
We're probably the only team with a time traveller in it too...Go team!

4F

I have had about a week off the bike this month (3 days in Denmark for work and 3 days of having to use the car) and it has been a real struggle to hit the 500 mile mark which I should hit tomorrow. I have 1 week next month on holiday as well so you never know we may have another good close battle next month. Gladiator's ready .......... :angry:

Keith Oates

Janner
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
If you click on the ride in question will it not let you delete it at the bottom of the screen ? Or you could edit it to show zero miles and then re-edit on the day

Or lastly e mail Jules webmaster@cyclogs.co.uk who will delete it from his side.

Thanks FFFF, it's now clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Chuffy said:
Not an option? Is that a logistics issue or are you afraid of our lovely Devon hills? :angry:

Logistics mostly - the current car isn't great for transporting bikes (reduces the amount of space available for shoes, or summat - new one will have a towball mounted carrier). I have also been told that this is a family holiday, not one in which I disappear for hours on end on that bloody bike.

I can think of some Devon hills I'd not like to tackle without a good fuelling of flapjack before hand mind...

John the Monkey said:
Logistics mostly - the current car isn't great for transporting bikes (reduces the amount of space available for shoes, or summat - new one will have a towball mounted carrier). I have also been told that this is a family holiday, not one in which I disappear for hours on end on that bloody bike.

I can think of some Devon hills I'd not like to tackle without a good fuelling of flapjack before hand mind...
Get them on hire bikes and have a crack at the Tarka Trail, or the Granite Way near Okehampton. Where are you staying?

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Chuffy said:
Get them on hire bikes and have a crack at the Tarka Trail, or the Granite Way near Okehampton. Where are you staying?

I honestly don't know - some friends have very generously offered their caravan to us for a week (that it's in Devon is as much as I know) - I'll find out details and may impose a little on your local knowledge, if that's ok?

4F

WindyRob said:
did anyone happen to notice what the total team milage was for April? i can't see any way of looking back to past months.

Windy

yeah you are right. I am sure it was 6800 something

Top Bottom